Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yes, It's True

I am the QUEEN of getting great ideas and then putting something in action.  Not so great at maintenance but I am working on it.

So what is this?  It's a new blog that I am starting to tap into a more particular part of my life, past and present.  It's designed to be a record of my life that hopefully my kids, grandkids and their kids and grandkids can have to learn more about their Geema.

I'm going to start out exploring our family when I was one of five kids in our family of seven.  I'll add some photos along the way that I'm blessed to have available to me.  It will work into my relationship with food and meals and recipes and how those things bring warm memories of the past and bring some of those things into the present.

You are welcome to come along, I love to see comments.  No promises of how often I'll be here, but those who know me know that I usually start out with a BANG so there is hope for lots of activity in the near future.
Names of my family will NOT be changed (because none of us are really very innocent) but last names will be left off to protect their privacy.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun idea - can't wait to see what comes up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. I also intend to be better at leaving comments on those great blogs, like yours that I visit often. And I'm still hoping we can have tea around the first of the year!

      Delete